Thursday, June 17, 2010

Set Apart - an offering that is pleasing to God

[How often do we take coming before God for granted, even times, going through motion, almost forgetting why we first want to come before him? Fret not... Pause... let the searchlight of God sweep through your heart and offer your lives afresh, tell Him how much you want to bring Him an offering that pleases Him, for that is what He is looking for... He delights in the movements of our heart, not the works of our hands...]

Come into my garden
And take delight in me
Have Your way in me, I pray

Blow upon my garden
Come... north wind
Come! south wind

That its spices may flow out
Till I'm perfected in love... with You and You alone
Till I'm total in obedience... ever before You

Hearts burning
Set apart for You
To burn, to gaze, to draw near

This is Your vineyard
You tended it and caused it to grow
Come and eat of its fruits

A work of Your grace
Not by might nor by power
But formed by Your spirit

Come into Your garden
And take delight in me
I'm Yours... I'm Yours... All Yours...

Let's rejoice and be glad
See the Light in my eyes
See The Wedding that is to come!


[Scripture references]
1 John 4:18 - "Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world."

Songs 4:16 - 5:1
Awake, O north wind,
And come, O south!
Blow upon my garden,
That its spices may flow out.
Let my beloved come to his garden
And eat its pleasant fruits.

I have come to my garden, my sister, my spouse;
I have gathered my myrrh with my spice;
I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey;
I have drunk my wine with my milk.



No comments:

 
Site Meter