Sunday, November 08, 2009

No Lack

[The Lord is My Shepherd, I shall not want (or I shall have no lack)... what does this mean? The key is when the Lord is the Lord of our lives, we shall have no lack... sounds simple yet profound..]

Word of the Lord on 7-11-2009:

I am Your Good Shepherd
I am Your Great Leader
Do not fear
For I am with you
I'll not leave you nor forsake you

Trust in Me
I'll lead you in the way of everlasting
And in me you will have no lack
And in me surely goodness and mercy
Will follow you all the days of your life

I will kiss your heart
And cause you to experience My great love
And I'll pour out My grace on you
To empower you
For My grace is sufficient


When circumstances in our lives spell a 'lack' - be it a unfufilled dream, a lost child, a sickness or a hope deferred... we press in to God, for He is more than able, and He is our Shepherd. We approach Him in confidence because He is a God we sees us and knows us, even before a word is on our lips, He knows it...

When we lay hold of God, we'll find that.... we have no lack... cos we have Him. We have Him leading us, we have Him watching over us, we have Him with us in our journey... yes, truly, we have no lack, when we put the Lord, the Lord of all!

No comments:

 
Site Meter