Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Still...

[ Psalm 63:7 "Because You have been my help, therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice..." Hide me Lord, under Your wings... Where else can I go, what else can I do... I keep my gaze on You, in quietness and trust. Isa 26:3 "YOU will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You"... You answered the storms of my life with Your Presence. I press on, I press on...]

Hide me now under Your wings
Cover me within Your mighty hand.

(Chorus) When the oceans rise and thunders roar,
I will soar with You above the storm.
Father, You are King over the flood.
I will be still and know You are God.

Find rest my soul in Christ alone.
Know His power in quietness and trust.

Psalm 46:10-11
Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!

The LORD of hosts is with us;
The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah

No comments:

 
Site Meter