Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Without You...

[Ever thought who you would be without God? I would shiver whenever I think of that. Where would I be?! What would I become? Thankful for His loving grace, I am who I am today because of Him and His leadership in my life. This thought reminds me that He is all I have, all that I live for. I have nothing but Him. What I have, He has given me to be a steward over - possessions, work, ministry and people. May I be found faithful! And like the psalmist, I say again, I have no other desire besides Him... Knowing who I really am, my purposes here on earth, leads me to yearn for Him more and more. Lovesick for Him, longing for His coming, for His glorious return.]

Where will I be
What will I become
If not for Your love filling my heart
If not for Your hand guiding me

I'd be lost without You
I'd be a wandering soul
Chasing after the things of the world
Only to feel empty over and over again

Because you have called me
And made me your own
I yield my life to You
Becoming Yours and Yours alone

I'll walk where You've walked
I'll go where You'll lead
I'll do what you've commanded
Faithful till the end I pray

Without You I am nothing
Without You I am lost
With You I have everything
With You and You alone I can overcome

I am Your bride!
I am Your friend!
You are coming again for me!
You will not abandon me to the grave!


Come Lord Jesus
Come quickly
Come rule and reign among us
Come soon and take your place

Revelation 22:17 "And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” "

No comments:

 
Site Meter