Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Do you know...

1) How many people on the surface of the earth will be wiped out when judgement comes?

Revelation 6:7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

Revelation 9:18 By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed—by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths.

2) How old you and I will be when the shakings intensify?

3) What do you want to be found doing when these shakings come?
Matthew 24:42 "Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming"
=> Develop understanding of the times so that you will not be taken by surprise or be offended.

Matthew 25:13 “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.
=> Acquire oil, develop personal history with God, cultivate intimacy with God.

Matthew 26:41"Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."
=> Areas of compromise and sins in our lives. Throw off things that hinder and sin that entangles. Get rid of bitterness, rage…Persevere till the end.

Also read the parables in Matthew 24 & 25. Then discover what you and I can do now before Jesus comes again...

4) If you need a blessing, read the book of Revelation!
Revelation 1:3 "Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near."

Isaiah 40:8 "The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever."

1Cor13:1-3 "Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned,but have not love, it profits me nothing."

No comments:

 
Site Meter