Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Why are you so downcast, O my soul?

Sing this to God...

"Put your hand under my chin
and lift up my face to look again
cos You are the glory
and lifter of my head"


Psalm 42:11
"Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God;
For I shall yet praise Him,
The help of my countenance and my God."

Psalm 46:1
"God is our refuge and strength,A very present help in trouble."

Psalm 62:8
"Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us."

Psalm 141:8
"But my eyes are upon You, O GOD the Lord;In You I take refuge; Do not leave my soul destitute."

You lift the poor from the ashes
You washed me with the water of Your word
You cause the barren woman to sing
You brought forth fruitfulness and joy

No comments:

 
Site Meter