Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How You move my heart...

[I was surprised out of the whole set of songs, it was this one that choked me to tears. Oh man, it was only the second song. I got to hold it... composure please!! I learnt from Ryan Seacrest of the American Idol that to stop the tear tap, just breathe in deeply. So I took a deep breath, and blew...erm... straight into the mic!! LOL!

No matter how small our ALL may be, I'm giving it all there is to me.. what touched my heart was God's response to me as I sang this line in this chorus line in the prayer room. He said it's precious. Small? It's precious to Him BIG time. Oh, how He moves my heart!

After two deep breaths, I continued singing... oh God, this all I have, I want to multiply it, I want to give you more, just like how with a few ingredients, I can cook many dishes, in all creativity and love. Yes Lord, with what I have, I give to You. I want to give You more...]

C G Am F

You’re beautiful

Worth it all

You're beautiful

Worth it all

Beautiful (My Beloved)


No matter how small my all may be.

I'm giving you all there is to me.

No matter how small my all may be.

I gladly waste it at your feet.


My heart will go hard after You

All the days of my life


My soul it longs for You

In a dry and weary land

My soul it thirsts for You

In a place where there’s no water

No comments:

 
Site Meter