Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Closure... or is it another Chapter?

[And I thought it was easy... I mean not as in easy-easy, but no sweat... or so I thought.. Yet closures, be it a working or personal relationship, or a project of sorts, impact our emotions in some ways.. if only you let yourself feel it. Is there a way I can express it? How do I identify with what is going on inside of me, understand it and move on with a stronger resolve, having learnt new things from it and ever so thankful for the kind souls who have touched my life... Is that really You O Lord? Yes, I believe... I believe You are watching over us...]


Start, from where?
Begin, and how?

Many ideas, One passion
Full of excitement, full of anticipation

Many hands, One heart
Onwards into the untrodden grounds

Mistakes made, lessons learnt
Ever learning to carry our hearts well

Friends made, blessings bestowed
Hearts refreshed as we worked and served as a team

Pause....

Is it a closure
Or just a beginning of another chapter?

Is that really You O Lord?
You provided and opened the doors

Yes I believe
You are watching over us

I will wait upon You
I will be strong and wait upon You...

My hope is in You all day long
You are the Lord of hosts

Oh my God
In whom I love and trust with all my heart...

I believe
I believe in You...





No comments:

 
Site Meter