Monday, October 01, 2007

Lovesick...

[Ever feel a loss of words in telling God that you want to know Him more? Ever feel so parched and dry, poor in the spirit? Take heart and put Your hope in the Lord! Be strong, and wait upon Him. He is answering your prayer for more. He is cultivating a lovesick heart in You - one that inclines to Him, longing, seeking... ]

Gentle whisper faintly calling
Broken vessel waiting to be filled
Thirsty soul longing to be satisfied

Deep calls out to deep
There is a longing for more
There is a yearning deep within

How can I express
That I want to know You more
That You are all that I want

How can my heart go on
Without a glimpse of Your beauty
Without a touch from my Bridegroom King

Kiss me! with the kisses of Your word
Kiss me! Your love energizes me
Kiss me! Your love is better than wine

That is why I live
That is why I seek
That is why my heart cannot go on without You

Your love is all I live for
Your love is all I seek after
Your love is what sets my heart on fire

Burn a holy flame
Burn it deep within me
Seal of love on my heart

Lovesick for You
Lovesick for more
Lovesick till You come again...

Song of Solomon 1:2
Let him (Jesus) kiss me (church, His bride) with the kisses of his mouth (word that proceeds from His mouth). For your love is better than wine (the pleasures of this world).

No comments:

 
Site Meter