Thursday, June 07, 2012

Moments... (on the 14th day..)

[I've been asking God to reveal Himself to me, to encounter me, as I press in for the fullness of Him and His promises through prayer and all diligence in seeking Him. He answered my prayer, leaving me wanting more of Him...We've been asking for the increase in the spirit of prophecy - for more dreams and visions - that we may know the heart of God and speak it forth... When God encounters us, it is so vivid and real in the supernatural realm... May it bear fruit and produce a change that only He can bring...May the message be the messenger and the messenger be the message!]


Verse 1
Moments...
When You opened up my eyes
To catch a glimpse of Your glory 
Approaching me

Verse 2
Moments...
When You opened up my heart
To see Your holiness 
All surround me

Chorus
I tear my heart
Unworthy of Your glory
I tear my heart
Turning from my sins

Ending chorus
Facedown... 
I bowed down in worship and awe
Of the Holy One
My God and my King

No comments:

 
Site Meter