Tuesday, May 15, 2012

We've come to seek You (We believe)

[When I pray... do I believe?
Oh God, stir up faith in me... 
To pray, to tarry..


When I pray... where does my answer come from? 
Oh God... spring up hope within me...
To keep pressing in..


When I pray...what is the posture of my heart? 
Oh God, stir up love within me, let it overwhelm, 
From Your heart to mine and from my heart to Yours... I pray...]



We've come to seek You, in this place
We've come to listen, to Your heartbeat
We've come to minister and burn for You
You're all we want... You're all we desire

We believe... that You are near
We believe...You're watching over us
We believe.. Your promises are true
So we tarry, we contend (for You)

Rain down... rain down Your glory
Rain down... rain down Your miracles
Rain down... rain down Your presence, Lord
(We wait for You...)



No comments:

 
Site Meter