Monday, July 20, 2009

When time stood still

[A time of comtemplation... consolidating months of thoughts and word from the Lord - both directly and also through others... A dedication of my heart to the One Who has captured my heart and my all in all..]


Everything around me hushes...
Only one pre-occupation on my mind
Only One captured my gaze

The grass withers and the flowers fall
But the word of the Lord
Stands firm forever

I do... I do love You
And go on loving You
Is what I want to do

In Your presence
It is as if time stood still
Be still and know that I am God...

As I turn my gaze
My heart stays resolute
More of You, less of me (I pray)

Till the day breaks
And the shadows flee away...
I will wait upon You, O my Strength, my Hope...

~ 19 July 2009


Scripture References:
Psalm 27:4
Isaiah 40:7
Matthew 22:37
Psalm 46:10
Songs 4:6

No comments:

 
Site Meter