Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Overwhelmed, Addicted, Messed Up...

[Sometimes seeking the Lord can be a delightful experience, yet sometimes it can be a 'painful' one. Delightful when his tangible presence can be felt and enjoyed. Painful when you are pressing in despite not understanding, not knowing, but pressing in cos you just want to pursue Him and know Him more. .. But you know what, if you seek Him, He will surely come...]

"Let us know,
Let us pursue the knowledge of the LORD.
His going forth is established as the morning;
He will come to us like the rain,
Like the latter and former rain to the earth."
~ Hosea 6:3


The More I Seek You

The more I seek You
The more I find You
The more I find You
The more I love You

I want to sit at Your feet
Drink from the cup in Your hand
Lay back against You and breathe
Feel Your heart beat

This love is so deep
It’s more than I can stand
I melt at Your peace
It’s overwhelming

Hear the song by Kari Jobe here http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=60769488

No comments:

 
Site Meter